This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I love that effect

After a wet and cool night, when the sun begins to shine in the morning, and heat up the environment and burn away all that fog, the wet pavement begins to evaporate. It's the coolest effect ever, done entirely with nature. Steam begins to form right at ground level, rising to no more than a third of a meter, and then running with the breeze along the flat parking lot. That's when you realize spring is finally here and start to feel more alive inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved