This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Monday, May 09, 2005

I don't know if I can contain myself

Wow! I'm absolutely breathless with excitement!

I just discovered that the big huge Minolta photocopier at work is also a networked laser printer and pdf-producing scanner. It'll do double-sided printing, stapling, holepunching, and to top it all off, it'll scan your printed documents and place them on the network for retrieval as PDF files.

Who knew? It's very exciting to discover new technology at work, and also kind of sad. I mean, has my life no other meaning? Is that all there is to my existence?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved