This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Friday, April 01, 2005

Third month blogging

This is now my third month blogging. I started this grand experiment in February, and loved every moment of it, even those times when I couldn't think of much to say. I want to say to you, the blog-reading public, thank you from the bottom of my heart, for both the time you spend reading my musings, and the time you take to answer them.

Thank you so much, and I hope you'll keep coming back for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved