This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

That ungrateful SOB!

Since October'2004, I've lived under a dark cloud that in late April'2005 would have culminated in a layoff. As such, once it was all over bar the shouting, the crying and the gnashing of teeth, I was going to blog about the experience of migrating work to India. During the previous week, however, I found out that instead of being laid off, I'm being moved to another division within the company.

So, since my rule is never to blog in detail about the company I work for or anything that happens therein, I won't be able to blog about India. Sans the luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved