This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Thank God it's not raining!

Being sick in a hermetically-sealed apartment isn't much fun, especially when temperatures begin to rise. Of course, if the apartment's all sealed up, it's impossible to circulate the air, so you keep recycling your previous breath all day long. That's why I'm glad it's not raining out there; rain here tends to aim right for my windows, and if they're open, my rooms flood. As it is, I can keep the windows open and circulate the air. It's a bit cool out there, but that's better than living in a stuffy apartment where air hasn't moved in weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved