This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Monday, April 25, 2005

Sick as a dog

I'm currently suffering through one of those weird illnesses that only a Goa'uld symbiot can cure. I'll be fine in a day or two, but it means that at this time, I can't sit up long enough to compose a real post. I do have about half a dozen ideas that are sitting in draft mode, waiting for me to expand on them. They'll have to wait, though, until I can gather enough of my mind to actually write something relatively coherent. Not that it ever stopped me before, of course, but I like to pretend. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved