This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Saturday, April 30, 2005

A secret mission

I am undertaking a secret mission today. My assignment, while simple, is fraught with dangers, both known and unknown. I have been issued with the latest in camo gear. to help me blend more fully in with the locals; I have also been given sensor and diagnostic equipment curently available to our science.

My mission: to investigate the strange life forms that abound outside the confines of my Universe, the apartment in which I live. I have not left te compound in about a week, and the Powers That Betm have determined that many things must've changed in that time. Do we still use cars, and if so, are the still gasoline-powered? Do cute young women still wear almost nothing when the temperature goes into the tropical range(+14°C)?

I will investigate and report back to Command later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved