This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Of smoking, and picking bones thereof

Now, I personally don't have anything smokers. I don't understand why you would want to draw the smoke of burning shrubbery deep into your lungs, especially when it's been doctored, but really, I have nothing against you. I hate the way you smell in an enclosed space after having a couple, but really, against you, I have nothing.

But why, in the name of all that's holy, must the ground within 2 meters of an outside ashtray be littered with dozens of cigarette butts? If you're standing right next to the damn thing, why must you just flick the expended munition unto the ground? What is so difficult about putting it into the place that was placed there for just such a purpose, and when you're standing right next to it? It's so bad the building had to hire a cleaner just to clean that crap up. Several times a day.

Yes, non-smokers litter, too, but so do smokers. Yes, coffee drinkers can throw the empty cup on the ground, but never have I seen hundreds of empty cups on the ground in one place. Or even a dozen.

So, peeps, please! Respect those around you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved