This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Of howling dogs, or what's wrong with keeping them on the farm?

The neighbours in the house across the parking lot have gotten it into their hands to themselves a new dog, a Husky. Oh, in case you think that's far, they's maybe 20 meters between my apartment building and their house. They used to have another one, a huge black thing, that looked like a cross between a Rottweiler and a Lab, and it used to bark. At anything and everyone, but it never seemed to lunge after people or cars, like so many other dogs do.

Their new dog, however, howls, like a wolf. I've never heard anything like it. It's like living through Fang, the excellent book not the crappy movie. What, exactly, is the point of keep a dog like that in the city? When will people learn that sometimes, just saying 'No!' is the answer. It used to scrare the living crap out of me the few times I heard it. What, did we get invaded by maurading bands of feral poodles, or something? Are the wolves coming to reclaim their long-lost cousins?

Some dogs need space and wilderness. Please, peeps, for the sake of them, if not your neighbour, keep them where they belong: on the farm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved