This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Of annoying radio ads, and the cities we live in

I've noticed recently there is an inverse relationship between the size of the town or city you live in and the level of annoyance of the ads that air on that town's radio broadcasts.

When I lived in Toronto, the radio ads were not really annoying. But in Moncton, things are different. Commercials are annoying, and they're always for the dozen or so companies that advertise that way. Once you've heard a guy's mother demand that he get cell phones for his company from one of the major providers, you don't really want to hear it again. But you have to. And it's annoying, and so is she.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved