This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Monday, April 04, 2005

Great quotes from the original BSG

Just thought I'd share a couple of quotes from the original Battlestar Galactica.

Imperious Leader: “Recall all raiders to defend the base ship.”
Centurion: “All raiders have been destroyed.”
I/L: “Destroyed? How? We caught them completely by surprise.”
Centurion: “Apparently, it was not as great a surprise as we thought.”

Imperious Leader: “Now that we are omnipotent, we can be more charitable.”

From the pilot


Starbuck: “How did you happen to crash?”
Centurion: “We consulted the warbook, but it had no advise pertinent to our predicament. While we were discussing that, the ground came up and hit us.”

From “The Return of Starbuck”, the only watchable episode of the monstrosity we've come to know and hate, known as “Galactica 1980”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved