This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Great Popcultured quote

“Steven Spielberg said aliens are probably our friends; they wouldn't travel millions of miles(huh?) just to destroy us. He then passed the bong to the next person in line.”

Heard on the Popcultured show today.

1 Comments:

At Wed Aug 24, 01:48:00 AM ADT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're being sarcastic, right?
In the sea of terrible jokes on that awful show, that one is particularly bad.

If I was an alien I would travel millions of miles to earth just to erase every tape of that show. What a waste!

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved