This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Congratulations to the Catholics

A new Pope has been elected.

It occured to me, however, that a hundred or so years ago, news would be, “The Pope is dead, we've got a new Pope”, after some time has passed. There wouldn't be a minute-by-minute update of the failing health of one Pope, followed by the exact actions and statements of all the Cardinals leading up to election of the new Pope, followed once again by an artist's representation of the likeness of the new Pope. My, how the times have changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved