This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Woo Hoo! I'm sooooo happy!

I'm sooooo happy! My shiny new 3D renderer finally shipped, and I got to play with it a bit last night!


“Well? Are you coming, or what?” asked the Silver Knight.
“Listen, lady,” he replied, “I'm tired. I just flew you all the way from Kormestan, that's four time zones away, in case you haven't paid attention. And then, to top it all off, you had the nerve to slide down my neck against the grain. So now I'm horny and tired. Cut me some slack, would you?”

I know there are problems. Shadow of the wing isn't right, and neither is
the sword hand. This was sort of an experiment.
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved