This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Friday, March 04, 2005

The Whys, the Wherefores, and the Whyevers

I wonder sometimes, why do I keep returning a particular restaurant, when I always complain about the service there. There's another restaurant of the same name, on the other side of town. So, why do I keep coming to this one. Well, it seems that I value food quality over service quality. In the other one, service is great, first-class, in fact, but the food is horrible. In the one close to my apartment, the food is excellent, but the service is terrible. Slow, unreliable, and they don't always listen, or even write down the order. But at least the food's tasty.

2 Comments:

At Sat Mar 05, 02:38:00 AM AST, Anonymous Promogal said...

If total control over the quality of food/service is your goal, you're gonna have to lean to cook, my friend.

No, wait - then you'd have the worst of both worlds :-(

 
At Sat Mar 05, 08:38:00 AM AST, Blogger The Mad Perseid said...

No, no, you misunderstand. I'm not really looking for total control. But there's marked difference between the two restaurants, even though they both have the same name.

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved