This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Who needs Jerry Springer?

Who needs Jerry Springer when you live in my building?

“When girlfriends' girlfriends attack!” That's the name of the episode playing out right in front of my window. At first, I thought it was somebody's TV playing. Then the voices started getting closer.

“You don't need to put her down to make you feel good, get some help! You fucking asshole!” yelled the girl's girlfriend at the boyfriend, pointing an accusing finger at his face, trying to win him over to her side by the persuavasiveness of her argument and the calm, scholarly tone of her voice and posture.
“You've been at this for too fucking long!” snarled the girl's boyfriend at his girlfriend's girlfriend, having fully considered the merits of her point.
Being thus engaged in reasoned discourse that the entire neighbourhood was privy to, neither disputant noticed that the girl in question had long since decamped the so-far bilateral talks. Now the girl's girlfriend has left, and she and the girl and her boyfriend are standing around talking.

Reminds me a little of the time a guy in my apartment complex in Houston threw his girlfriend out on the street, saying, “You promissed you wouldn't go back to him.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved