This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Thursday, March 10, 2005

What's the world coming to?

Well, for wont of new ideas, the movie industry is remaking and rehashing everything in days long past. The latest entry is I Dream of Jeannie, which is supposed to start filming in late 2005.

4 Comments:

At Thu Mar 10, 06:11:00 PM AST, Blogger Miranda said...

I'm still suffering from the Dukes of Hazzard remake trauma. And don't get me started on the A-Team movie. But I'm curious to see what the Miami Vice movie will be like.

 
At Thu Mar 10, 09:02:00 PM AST, Blogger The Mad Perseid said...

I don't know if I should cheer this latest development, or cry.

 
At Thu Mar 10, 10:11:00 PM AST, Blogger Quackin' Mad Duck said...

Betwitched, Ida ream of Jeannie, Ducks of Hazzard, B-Team -- is hollywood really that bankrupt of ideas? ENOUGH OF THE REMAKES, FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! The only remake I've seen that's worth a damn is that wonderful new pimped-up BSG, which by the way, rocks, if I haven't been very clear. (Ha!) Don't worry, I'll be glad to IM the episodes you've missed!

 
At Thu Mar 10, 10:32:00 PM AST, Blogger The Mad Perseid said...

LOL! I didn't miss them, I ignored them. Big difference.

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved