This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Thursday, March 24, 2005

The trouble with liver

I have finally learnt that calves' liver, even when covered in egg and bread crumbs, cooks very quickly, and I must therefore cook the sidedish early on. So, I thought to myself, a nice liver and rice dish, mmmm, what can be tastier? And I figured I bought enough for two meals, and I certainly cooked enough rice. Trouble was, I was very hungry when I started cooking, and so wound up eating all of it. All the liver, all the rice, two cups of tea(which, by the way, takes two hours to knock me flat out). It was a nice meal, all things considered, but damn, I wish I'd saved some of it for today. Oh well, there's always pasta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved