This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Saturday, March 26, 2005

The trouble with being sleepy

One of the problems with doing things, like getting a fresh roll of toilet paper, while still half-asleep is that everything gets blown way out of proportion. It had been in my mind that I was out of toilet paper, when the last time I went shopping, I bought a big huge package of it. I brought it home, and viola! I now have almost two large packages of toilet paper.

Remind me to always verify things I learn very early in the morning; they're not always accurate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved