This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Sunday, March 13, 2005

That can ruin your whole day

I just finished watching Return of the Jedi on DVD, and I couldn't help but think about the poor shmuck who took a job as a cook aboard the super star destroyer. I mean, there you are, aboard the second-most powerful warship in existence, cooking away, trying to feed God only knows how many thousands of people, and you think to yourself, “Damn, I've got a gas leak here somewhere.” So you grab the nearest fire extinguisher(do they have those in a galaxy far, far away?) and point it at the fire in the kitchen. That's when it hits you: that's not a kitchen fire you've got there. A moment later, your ships slams into the Death Star, and doubles the size of your supposed kitchen fire. Man, that would suck.

2 Comments:

At Sun Mar 13, 07:25:00 PM AST, Blogger Quackin' Mad Duck said...

Hey, a whole new perspective that I never even thought of before. Maybe that'll be in the super-duper deluxe kitchen-sink "Archive Edition" that Lucas will come out with next year, all with an additional 5 hours of new digitally-enhanced THX-certified material!

 
At Sun Mar 13, 08:25:00 PM AST, Blogger The Mad Perseid said...

Yup, the long-lost story of "Chuck the cook", hero of the Empire, chef-extraordinaire, defending his croissant stores to death.

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved