This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Monday, March 21, 2005

Spring is here, ha ha!

The first day of spring was upon us yesterday. Temperatures soared all the way up to +3°C and the sun had actually shone. Of course, we're expecting more snow today and tomorrow(or, put more precisely, the weather guessing service is guessing there's snow coming), but still... I feel the end of winter is here. Yesterday didn't even smell like winter any more, and the birds are singing this morning. I can hear them out of my open windows!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved