This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Friday, March 18, 2005

Sexiness and computers

People say there's nothing sexier than a woman in uniform, and I'm not talking about those Rhode Island beach volleyball uniforms, though, of course, I must admit that particular picture isn't from Rhode Island. But still, it's the thought that counts.

However, in my mind, there's nothing sexier than a woman who can talk mainframe. Yeah, sure, you can be a hot babe doing shell and perl scripting, or writing HTML or whatnot, but if you can intelligently discuss JCL and REXX and COBOL and the various implementations of the 3270 protocol and all that other crap, ooooo yeah baby, come to to pappa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved