This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Political discussions with strangers

Had an interesting political discussion yesterday, with a cabbie of all people. He's a bit more of a conspiracy theory believer than I am, and of course, like a huge portion of Canadians, he's been somewhat corrupted by anti-American propaganda(American and Canadian) alike, but other than that, he was willing to listen to counter-arguments and actually discuss them in a reasonable, logical manner.

Just don't get him started on traffic signal placement here in town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved