This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Photography, or how to keep me sane

The weather's finally changed enough that I can go out and do some shootng without freezing my... well, never mind what... off. So, that's what I did yesterday. Got some interesting shots, too, but I need some time to process them all. Eventually, they'll be posted up on my photoblog and my websites, links to both available in the right-hand sidebar.

It was actually pretty nice out yesterday, sky was mostly clear, but with some nice fluffy white clouds. It was great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved