This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Of thoughts, and craziness resulting thereof

Oh great! Now I can't get that father-and-son team from Family Guy out of my mind. I'm talking about the ones that look alike and talk alike, always ending their sentences the same way. “Look at that, ha haa!”

What to do now? Must I got to FutureShop and buy the first two seasons on DVD? Must I fall prey to the consumerism society forever pushing me to expand my DVD collection? Yes, I believe I must.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved