This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Friday, March 25, 2005

Of drinking tea, and falling down thereafter

I've been wondering, the last week or so, why I'm suddenly crashing and burning around 10pm, and sometimes even earlier. Then I realized that this change coincided with me starting to drink tea again. It seems that it has this effect on me. Two cups, or so, will knock me flat on my back by around 10pm or so, even earlier sometimes. I sure have been getting a lot of sleep lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved