This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Monday, March 21, 2005

Of deli departments, and odd looks thereof

Why do deli department workers always give me the evil eye when I ask for my cheese slices to be wax paper lined? It's not as though it's a difficult concept to understand. Slices of some cheeses, especially the more humid ones like Havarti, will stick to each other in the fridge. They'll even stick to each other long before they get to a fridge. And it's not as if I'm asking for the paper lining to be done for free; I pay for it, because it adds to the overall product weight.

And why, why, do the deli department workers always insist on folding the cold cuts in on themselves? I want it nice and flat, instead they make it bent and floppy. What's up with dat?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved