This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Monday, March 14, 2005

New rule: no blogging while home sick

OK, I just reread what I posted earlier about simple pleasures, and have thereby created a new rule: The Mad Perseid is not allowed to blog while home sick due to complete lack of coherence. Will have to follow this rule.

5 Comments:

At Mon Mar 14, 11:27:00 PM AST, Blogger Quackin' Mad Duck said...

Hey, I was home sick today too. Must be a blogger virus going around. . . .

 
At Tue Mar 15, 06:42:00 AM AST, Blogger The Mad Perseid said...

Must be. Is there an antidote? You're the pharmacist, you should know, eh? (BFG)

 
At Tue Mar 15, 10:23:00 AM AST, Anonymous Realmspace said...

No antidite that I've found. I need to follow that rule when ccommenting too!

 
At Tue Mar 15, 10:55:00 AM AST, Blogger Quackin' Mad Duck said...

Well, you've seen all the commercials about stronger firewalls and virus protection, right? I guess this is what they're talking about. It's no fun, that's for sure. There's a whole lot of shit going around (business is booming at the drug stop), and something finally got a hold of me big time. Luckily, I've got an arsenal of narcotic pain-killers at my disposal (all obtained legally, of course, thanks to recurrent bouts with kidney stones). After a while, you can actually dope yourself into feeling pretty good.

 
At Tue Mar 15, 11:20:00 AM AST, Blogger Exeter said...

just browsing through...

clicking on the profile link Blogger created when I haphazzardly listed books, movies etc.

You and I friend apparently are in a very small and elite group of folks who list Santiago amongst thier favorite books. I knew getting ahold of Mike Resnick books was hell but I assume in the greater metropolitan internet area he would have a wider following. Appears not :)

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved