This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Monday, March 07, 2005

Look at that, Ha Ha!

When I rule the world, all of my henchmen will be required to click on “I have read, understood and accepted the Tips for the Evil Henchmen” before pressing “Next”.

Shamelessly stolen with no attributions! I ask you, is that not what stealing is all about?

P.S. Like the Liberal Party of Canada: Promise Made, Promise Delivered - I have successfully resisted the urge to watch Battlestar Galactica the Reincarnation!

3 Comments:

At Mon Mar 07, 06:28:00 PM AST, Blogger Miranda said...

Congratulations on your avoidance of Battlestar Galactica. I watched the miniseries and thought the new series would be ok, but when I heard that Boomer was going to be a cylon I pretty much decided to stick to the original series. It was bad enough they made Boomer a girl. I mean, changing one of the characters is an interesting new twist, changing more than one just doesn't appeal to me. I'm sure as a stand alone series, the New Battlestar Galactica is good Sci Fi, but I can't just forget the original series.

 
At Mon Mar 07, 06:56:00 PM AST, Blogger The Mad Perseid said...

It's not only that. I can't help but wish that the Cylons were a little better at what they do and completely wiped the humans out. I just can't stand them. The humans, that is.

 
At Mon Mar 07, 07:05:00 PM AST, Anonymous Realmspace said...

The new series is bad, actually atrocious is a better description. Terrible acting, lousy plot lines and an overall bad taste gets left in the mouth. I think that the writers have changed so much in the new series that it really no longer resembles the original, which for its day was quite amazing. This new series is just ridiculously bad, you almost have to watch it just to see how bad they can make it. I like the concept of the new show but the delivery is just awful.

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved