This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Female body building, or is there really a need to look like men?

I've been thinking lately about female bodybuilders, mostly due to the need to create a few characters for my 3D stuff(and if you bought that, I've got a bridge to sell you!). And in the course of this thinking, it occured to me to wonder why it is necessary for the women to follow in the men's footsteps and become over-steroided and so heavily over-muscled. This is also not mentioning the fact that for the most part, they hardly look like women. Here are a few examples:







All pictures are from Female Bodybuilder Female Bodybuilding and Muscular Women Bodybuilders FREE at Faith Sloan's Professional and Amateur Female Bodybuilding Gallery.

1 Comments:

At Fri Jun 04, 09:33:00 AM ADT, Anonymous adam said...

Great post! yesterday i found another great video post about body building. Here is the link
body building video

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved