This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Disturbing activity

I just received a flyer that greeted me with “What you should know about Cremation...”. It goes on to talk about all the advantages to being cremated, and then tries guilting you into choosing their way by invoking “hardships suffered by those left behind”. But why send it to me now? Is it a sign?

2 Comments:

At Sun Mar 06, 02:15:00 AM AST, Anonymous Promogal said...

It's a threat. From those people you wouldn't share your dessert with.

 
At Sun Mar 06, 02:23:00 AM AST, Blogger The Mad Perseid said...

I knew it! Two 50+ year-old women are out to get me! Oh the horror! Oh the humanity!

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved