This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Airplane!

Doctor: “Stewardess, tell the captain we must land. This woman must be gotten to a hospital immediately.”
Stewardess: “A hospital? What is it?”
Doctor: “It's a big building with equipment and doctors, but that's not important right now.”


Doctor: “Captain, when can we land?”
Captain: “I can't tell.”
Doctor: “You can tell me, I'm a doctor.”
Captain: “No, I mean I don't know.”
Doctor: “Can't you take a guess?”
Captain: “Well, not for another two hours?”
Doctor: “You can't guess for another two hours?”
Captain: “No, I mean we can't land for another two hours.”


Doctor: “What did we have for dinner?”
Stewardess: “We had a choice, chicken or fish.”
Doctor: “Yes, I remember. I had lasagna.”


Stewardess: “There's been a problem in the cockpit, and the captain needs someone to help with the radio.”
Stryker: “The cockpit? What is it?“
Stewardess: “It's a little room in the front of the plane where the pilots sit, but that's not important right now.”


Doctor: “Can you fly and land this plane?”
Stryker: “Surely you can't be serious!”
Doctor: “I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.”


Stryker: “This plane has four engines. It's an entirely different kind of flying. Altogether.”
Doctor & Stewardess: “It's an entirely different kind of flying. Altogether.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved