This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Wireless rules the world!

So I have finally moved into the late twentieth century, and added wireless Internet connectivity, which means, dear friends, that I can now blog naked... from the bedroom... while in bed... and not get tangled up in thems fandangled cord thingies(none of which are color-coded, so I'm never sure if I'm hooking up the correct cable to the proper plug). This is especially true since I need two cables to hook up, one for the Internet and one for my local network. File server, don'tcha know. Due to my brilliant connectivity ability, I no longer need two cables, just the one, and I can live without the LAN connection. Eventually I hope to eliminate all that, and just use the one subnet, but for now, no.

This also means that I can also blog while watching TV, with the laptop on my lap(which, unfortunately, is the only thing likely to be on my lap, but it's a situation I've learnt to live with) and not have to drag huge unbendable cable bunches with me.

2 Comments:

At Sat Feb 26, 02:51:00 PM AST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Over share!!

 
At Sat Feb 26, 03:16:00 PM AST, Blogger The Mad Perseid said...

One man's overshare is another man's way to show his love for the world.

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved