This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Monday, February 28, 2005

That's pretty sad

Just reading a PCMAG article online, and I have discovered that there are about a dozen lines of article text on a page, but the page itself is so large, it takes five twirls of the mouse wheel to get to the bottom of it. So, you can honestly say that most of a PCMAG article page is ads.

2 Comments:

At Mon Feb 28, 06:16:00 PM AST, Anonymous Realmspace said...

Good god, thats insane. Just went to the page, what is the world coming too!

 
At Mon Feb 28, 07:21:00 PM AST, Blogger The Mad Perseid said...

Do they really think that anybody'll scan through all those ads? I mean, a few ads in the spirit of suporting a site is one thing, but five twirls of the mouse wheel? Ridiculous!

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved