This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Sometimes I hate mornings

Woke up this morning when the alarm went off. Since I set my alarm to Radio not to Alarm, I panicked when I looked at it and it said 10:31. “My God!” I thought, “did I oversleep that badly?” It was only then that I remembered that 10:31 was actually the station C103.1, and my heart settled back into a more or less normal rhythm. “Good” I thought. “I have another 15 minutes to lie about in bed.” Then my brain slid fully into its gear system and I finally remembered that today was, in fact, Saturday, and I could stay in bed for as long as I liked. It was too late by then, of course. I was fully awake.

1 Comments:

At Sat Feb 26, 02:53:00 PM AST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something each of us has done in one way or another over the years.

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved