This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Friday, February 25, 2005

Obnoxious commercials

There's a particularly obnoxious commercial currently running on Space, The Imagination Station. It shows this old woman being shown some weird symbols appearing all over the place. And wouldn't you know it, within moments she starts choking and coughing, only to barf up a disgusting piece of CG with that exact symbol on it. I mean, the whole thing is gross. Ewwww.

By the way, if you want to see what the symbol looks like, it's in the top left corner of that web site. That's right, you got it. It's a commercial of itself, running on itself. Ewwww. Gross.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved