This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Is it my imagination, or are people truly insane?

I heard on the radio the other day that the U2 tickets in New York were sold out, but while they were still available, they were going for abour $3,000USD. That's three thousand, real money. You can buy a car for that. Being a fan and all that is fine, but correct me if I'm wrong, but... what the hell are you people thinking? Buy the album, for pity's sake. People don't want to spend $15 on a CD, but they'll plonk down three grand on a show? Where's the logic in that?

2 Comments:

At Mon Feb 28, 06:10:00 PM AST, Anonymous Realmspace said...

I agree, totally nuts!

 
At Mon Feb 28, 10:11:00 PM AST, Blogger The Mad Perseid said...

And the music industry has the nerve to claim they're losing money? Ha!

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved