This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Monday, February 28, 2005

Great moments in TV history

Frylock: “Turn him over; that's how Jum Morrison died.” He's speaking of an unhappy doll, lying face down, after throwing up.
Meatwad: “Nah, just leave him there.”
Frylock: “What kind of attitude is that?” in a stunned voice
Meatwad: “Well, look at him. He's so unhappy.”
Frylock: “I'm going to get you a new, happier doll.”
-------- Aqua Teen Hunger Force - the program description on Rogers Cable is, “Food items solve crimes.”

2 Comments:

At Mon Feb 28, 06:24:00 PM AST, Blogger President God said...

I absolutely love Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Master Shake is my hero.

 
At Mon Feb 28, 07:11:00 PM AST, Blogger The Mad Perseid said...

Personally, I'm partial to Meatwad. He's so... vague.

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved