This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Monday, February 28, 2005

A couple new things happened to me today

I went to the mall today, after work, to satisfy my longing of being in a crowd of others of my own species. Human, that is. And so, a couple new things happened.

First of, some guy asked me to squeeze a boob. He had one arm around his girlfriend's(at least, I'm assuming she's his girlfriend) shoulder, and the other held what looked like a gag boob, which he was squeezing for all he was worth. I declined, of course, for a few reasons. First, I wasn't entirely sure where that boob had been. Second, a single, never married, 39 yo man doesn't do that in public, no matter who asks, or why; people misunderstand, and all sorts of complications result. Third, I wasn't entirely confident what he was squeezing wasn't his putative girlfriend's implant. So, I just smiled and kept walking.

Secondly, I had a Bison burger. Never had one of those before. I've had Buffalo burgers(they're supposed to improve your sex life, but that's not why I had it), but Bison meat is a first for me. It had a strange taste, stronger than beef, but not altogether unpleasant. All in all, it was a satisfying, if short-lived, experience. I'll be having it again, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved